pühapäev, 29. detsember 2013

Visiting my sweetest Jitka in Policka

25.- 28. October

It was in July when I met this nice girl called Jitka. We participated in different workshops, so in the beginning of the camp really didn't communicate. The last days changed things. But I guess you get closer to a person after being only girls attending the shower party, enjoying dancing and finally sharing deepest thoughts about personal life. A special connection was made within those few days.

So in the late October I decided to visit her. Oh, how lovely it was! I'm ever so grateful to you for taking me into your home, introducing me to your family and just being a splendid host. 

During the time there I had the change to see the work of a rising young choreographer and the group she was coaching. It made me miss dancing. Thank you!

We visited a fire sport competition, which I saw for the first time. Turns out that almost every village in CZ has it's own team and they participate in these competitions. Since the weather was perfect and athletes nice, we spent a great time there.





Of course we walked around a lot, because the landscape + cute Policka were wonderful. But one of the best parts was Jitkas mom. What a sweet person and great cook. She was also so kind to share her recipes with me. And not only that, but on Saturday she taught me how to make dumplings (knedliky). How cool is that! As expected the ones I later made at home were half as good as the one she made. Half as good.. pff, more like half as cooked. They really sucked to be honest. Needs some more practice.


I was almost necessary to visit some local pub there. So we did, every evening. But all the time at the some awesome theater club, which was full of students. There we also met some friends like David+ Karolina,  Petr, Martin and for me some new people. Great times! 
The biggest surprise was when one evening David showed up with a cake, which had the letter A written on it. "Just something my mom sent you".... WHAT? I was amazed, shocked and touched. I still am :) What a lovely thing to do. Thank you! It was not only beautiful, but also delicious.


So once again I must say, thank you for a wonderful weekend and just for being so amazing! Can't wait to return the favors :)

xo!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar