pühapäev, 29. detsember 2013

Have I gone crazy?

Maybe, just maybe.

Actually I'm sitting in my kitchen, in Nachod. Waiting. Already been waiting since 9 o'clock in the morning. Naturally I had loads of stuff to do, but now, I'm hoping that within this hour my sweetest girls will arrive. I guess it's the excitement that keeps me awake. Or maybe it's the chocolate.. either way, I'm waiting. 

And just to use the time somehow, I'm doing what I promised to do long time ago- improve my blog writing habits. So far so good. Though I'm pretty sure after this night of writing there will be another gap, but guys.. life's full of adventures! I can not be not excited all the time. There's something always something new, incredible that needs to be discovered. The more you see, then less you know.

While being in Berlin and also in Harz mountains I experienced how small I actually am in this big-big world. I've never felt like this before. Feeling totally comfortable, yet out of order. I guess the knowing of how insignificant you are for all those people living there, makes you appreciate the ones who really matter.

Yes, so deep thoughts on this late hour. I'm so anxious to finally see my darlings. Unbelievable!

 

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar